Is it right for a Christian to do this or that - to go here or there? If in doubt, see what God says (from EM Choice Gleanings May 6. 2013)
1. Is it of the world? (I John 2:15) "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him."
2. Is it to the glory of God? (I Cor. 10:31) "Therefore, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."
3. Can you ask God's blessing on it? (Phil 2:13) "for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."
4. Is it a stumblingblock to others? (Romans 14:13) "Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather resolve this, not to put a stumbling block or a cause to fall in our brother’s way."
5. Does it have an appearance of evil? (1 Thess. 5:22) "Abstain from every form of evil."
6. Is it a weight? (Hebrews 12:1) "Therefore we also, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which so easily ensnares us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us, (v.2) looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of faith,.."
7. Is it honoring to Christ's name? (Colossians 3:17) "And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
This edifying calendar is available yearly via gospelfolio.com